BEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN DUBAI
Uncategorized Mar 24, 2020
Dubai has established itself as a global giant due to its progressive perspective, liberal policies, and transparent dealings.
It has time and again impressed the world through its proficiency in technology and has consistently managed to be among the top few financial hubs for trading and investment internationally.
Earlier, we provided you information about different investment opportunities in the UAE.
Now, we have brought you the best investment opportunities in Dubai.
Risk: Medium, But Knowledge needed
Returns: Considerably high
- Tax-free policy
- Total ownership of Freezone business
- Low-cost business set up
- Workspaces available easily according to specific requirements
- Skilled labor from all over the world
- Support channels like venture capitalists
- An abundance of innovative technology and services
Where to invest?
Top 3 sectors to invest:-
- Beauty Industry – Where ladies are present, there will always be demand for beauty products and services
- Education – This is one of the largest industries in the world. Apart from other business investments, those who have considerable experience, they can coach innovative business ideas.
- Food Industry – Dubai receives footfall from across the world. And people need food, especially delicious food. Bakeries, restaurants, cooking classes, nutrition coaching, and many more are still lucrative if you know what you’re doing.
Returns: Extremely High
- Dubai is a financial hub. Many international companies do business from here. So, a variety of options are available to people to invest in shares.
- Putting in stocks may lead to incurring losses, but they are short-term. History is witness; the market eventually recovers.
- Dubai’s regulations ensure the fair treatment of investors.
- It has several asset management firms to give sound advice to potential investors.
- The best benefit is, if you are investing for the first time, you can put in a considerably small amount.
Where to invest?
Research the market first. Be sure of the shares you want to purchase. The next step is to check out reviews of the company you want to create a trading account with. Choose a licensed broker, who will take care of your transactions on your behalf.
3. REAL ESTATE
Risk: High Risk
Returns: Low return in the past decade, but investments can lead to high returns in the future.
- Reasonable prices of all sorts of properties.
- Exemption from tax is a huge gift.
- Transparent dealings, so you needn’t worry about getting duped.
- Excellent infrastructure makes it attractive and comfortable for renting or residing. Expenditure on repairs is minimal.
- A lot of ex-pats have moved to Dubai permanently due to world-class facilities it offers. It’s one of the best places to make a home in, as it has ever-reforming healthcare and education sectors.
Where to invest?
To aid you in understanding why you should give Real Estate in Dubai a chance, below we have placed a link of our own:-
Risk: Low Risk
Gold is the most liquefiable asset of all time. And Dubai is laden with it.
- Transparency where selling and purchasing is concerned
- The unmatched quality, as Dubai Municipality keeps constant checks
- Easy liquidity
- Convenient choice to diversify the financial portfolio
- Low prices of gold bars, due to zero tax
- 5% VAT on gold jewelry can be refunded at the airport
- If you are not keen on buying gold, then you can put your money in a gold mutual fund, where your share is invested in gold mining, manufacturing or retailing companies.
- Gold ETFs, which are quite financially rewarding
Note: There is a 5% import duty on gold jewelry in Dubai; however, still the prices are more than 10% lesser than other parts of the world.
All the above four sectors are the most favored and yielding investment opportunities in the remarkable land of Dubai.
You can research your heart out. Eventually, do head to this side of the globe. You will not regret it.